9.03.2008

NO Power

Yep we have no power and no way to check the internet, thanks to Fritz coming to my work where we have power I can get on his laptop and update this thing quickly. We have no power and doesn't look like it will be on soon. Power lines off Old Jefferson got mangled and snapped and trees have fallen into the power lines and people's houses in our neighborhood. We feel very blessed and lucky to have our house still in tact. It just sux to have no power. Will write back soon if we ever get the internet at the work. Keep the BTR in your prayers we will need it. Long lines at grocery stores, gas stations, etc. aren't the worst of it, it's the unknown that is the scariest. Love to all!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

GOOD LUCK! I've heard things are CRAZY there! I'm kinda glad I'm not there because sad to say, but I don't think I would've been prepared...I guess that's why we have food storage? I better get to work just incase anything ever happens our way. My mom told me there are like MILES worth of cars waiting for gas! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY! Glad you all were safe! We'll be keeping everyone in our prayers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin