Last week we went to Hi Nabor to pick up a few things before curfew. This of course had to consist of things we didn't have to cool. Naturally their shelves were bare. So I was just looking around and the following is the conversation between Markus and I:
Jenn: Hey babe, they have Vienna Sausage, want to get some of that?
Markus: I would rather cut off my tongue and BBQ it for dinner before I'd eat that
Jenn: Alrightly then, just asking
Just thought I'd throw some humor in there. I couldn't stop laughing for a bit and uttered, tell me how you really feel?? It was scary how empty that store was and how we shopped with generator power. OH geez! BR has come a long way since last week!
2 comments:
I'd have to agree with Markus. Vienna sausage makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. A girl in my 6th grade class would bring a little can of them every day for lunch and those jelly covered meat rolls made me want to hurl. Anyway, I'm glad things are improving up there and returning to some resemblance of normal life! Maybe Markus won't have to BBQ his tongue after all ;-)
Jen, i am so glad yall are ok! Vienna sausages...YUCK! i have a favor to ask,I am trying to put together a special gift for Jessica Remington's upcoming baby shower (next week)and i NEED your help! Since we can't ALL fly to omaha for the shower, I am going to create a memory shadow box, so please email me a special memory that you and jessica have shared together along with a word of baby advice. Oh and it is a SURPRISE... so keep it on the down low! jcolab@yahoo.com
Post a Comment