9.14.2008

Baby Smell

As some of you might know Markus and I are in the nursery at church.  Today was funny because you could tell the kids just weren't all there today.  We still had a really good time just hanging out with them and watching their minds absorb what we were trying to teach them.  Well there are ample opportunities to clean up messes, etc.   Today was no different.  With that being said the following is a funny little convo between Markus and I that I thought was funny.  He was about to take a nap and I was just patting his face ( he's on some serious drugs for pain for his root canal).  Might make some of you in our boat (with no kids that is) laugh:

Markus: Uhh, get your hand away from me you smell like baby.
Jenn: What are you talking about (as I smell my hand)
Markus:  It smells like kids, don't touch me with that
Jenn: (Laughing) Aww come on now.

It's funny how you relate baby wipes to kids and how he doesn't want either.  Gotta love those boys, Markus cracks me up.  Just had to share, at his expense of course.

3 comments:

thecaillouets said...

there are lots of smells i associate with kids. baby wipes are one of them. trent hates that smell until brooklyn is gone for the weekend and he misses it like crazy. juice also reminds me of baby.

Jessica said...

isn't the new nursery book great?
and that is too funny, the smell of baby wipes...certain kinds STINK!

Adrienne said...

Girl, you really need to straighten him out on the not-wanting-kids thing! What's up with that?! He will love that smell when they are his own! I know this is kind of random, but we need to get together and make Christmas cards this year...I really want to get into it if I ever get free time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin