9.27.2008
Visit to the Farmer's Market
Markus and I started our morning out with a visit to the local Farmer's Market downtown. There we had breakfast and did a little shopping. We have really come to love going there and seeing all the cool booths there (we never really went for the produce, sad). I found a cool LSU booth where to guy did original art and it was licensed too. That was nice to see. Bought a couple of things there. We also stopped by this t-shirt booth where they always have the coolest t-shirts. Once again we didn't bring cash, so if they didn't except credit cards, we couldn't get anything. Well I happened to see they have a website. So check out Storyville where you can find awesome t-shirts. K & B is on the top of my list. I can't believe they made that shirt!!!! Long story, but that is for another post. Just wanted to share my cool findings. The best part is they have a store here in BR. Who woulda thought?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment