Our seats were awesome! Thanks Boss. We got there soooooo early. Early enough to not tailgate, to see the players come in (never saw that before I don't think, honey correct me if I'm wrong), got very upfront row to watch the band, hang out in our awesome seats for 53 min before the game even started, etc. So here are my favorite pics (I took over 100 which is crazy lots for me). I really had a blast despite the heat. I almost passed out during the first half. It was so freaking hot and everytime I had to stand up and cheer I would get horribly dizzy and need to sit down. I must say I really wish they wouldn't have pushed the game up so early. It really was unnecessary, I got so badly sunburned I had no energy for the rest of the day, Grr...

We got to see the players come in!
Waiting for the band...
The Cheerleaders entertained us!

I almost missed Mike the Tiger trying to get pics of the band coming down the hill.

I love the drums, look how cool they are!
Single file
I love his pic. They look so cool holding their instrument so steady and perfect.
The tubas are my favorite. They make the prettiest pictures!
The backs of the instruments even look cool all in a line. Oh I'm obsessed with the band, can you tell?
A view from our seats on the 35 yard line, 36 rows up!
This tiger is huge! Look at him laying in the cage.
Pregame show, I can't tell you how happy I was to finally after 6 years of going to the games get a pic where I was facing the LSU when it was spelled out!
I had to include this pic because we were so close and look at the cheerleaders in the distance, Proud to be an American!
They did this little ceremony at Pregame Show where they raised all the championship flags. I almost forgot to mention while they were doing this ceremony F-18s (i think it was) flew over the stadium and by the time I heard them they were like little ants in the sky. Scared the crap out of me, but I loved the feeling of my heart racing to start the game/season off. :) SO COOL!
I love these pictures, but this was such a different angle. Did I mention how much I loved our seats?
Lea-Lea this one is for you. Just like you thought they played the "We are Champions" song at the halftime show and formed what looked like the crystal ball with a big #1 in the middle.
That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed and ya'll come back na!










No comments:
Post a Comment