Crazy to think this pic was taken just a year ago. It was Saturday last year, and we were going to inspect the house one last time before we bought it. Boy that was fun to think of all the possibilities that lie ahead for us. My MIL insisted on taking this pic and even though it is blurry, I'm kinda glad she did. Just look at how overgrown everything was! And the red door. That was a first to go, besides the stupid philodendron. It's been a crazy fun year. The best thing about today is I was very happy to see my mortgage statement in the mail. Why?? Let me be honest first... I was scared. I knew our homeowner's just went up and we also got the tax bill and it went up too. So I was curious to see the NEW monthly payment. Well surprise surprise, the Lord has shown us His miracles once again. It went down $58. And getting a check in the mail soon too. Needless to say I was beaming. That should take care of half of Markus' school. Oh the possibilities...
9.15.2008
Flashback a Year Ago
Crazy to think this pic was taken just a year ago. It was Saturday last year, and we were going to inspect the house one last time before we bought it. Boy that was fun to think of all the possibilities that lie ahead for us. My MIL insisted on taking this pic and even though it is blurry, I'm kinda glad she did. Just look at how overgrown everything was! And the red door. That was a first to go, besides the stupid philodendron. It's been a crazy fun year. The best thing about today is I was very happy to see my mortgage statement in the mail. Why?? Let me be honest first... I was scared. I knew our homeowner's just went up and we also got the tax bill and it went up too. So I was curious to see the NEW monthly payment. Well surprise surprise, the Lord has shown us His miracles once again. It went down $58. And getting a check in the mail soon too. Needless to say I was beaming. That should take care of half of Markus' school. Oh the possibilities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, you are so lucky! Ours went up $90. I was pretty bummed. By the way Jess said he would be happy to look at your car.
Hey, what's your email address? I just made my blog private and so I want to be sure to include your email in my list so you can look at it! email me at: dex1585@msn.com
Hope you're doing spectacular!
geez, it's been a year? that is crazy. so much changes in a year.
i bet your house is great!
Post a Comment