2.26.2010
Problem Solved
I've been worried. Nothing new there. Everything seems to be on it's last strings around here, whether it be the car or Markus' school. We all know when things get to their last strings... that equals change or money or whatever it brings. I just had no idea how we were going to pay for Markus' school for the rest of the year. That was a major concern of mine. We have gone so long (I'll spare you the details in numbers) without student loans. I just didn't want his last 2 semesters to come to that. So I continued on in my tax return in hopes that at least if nothing else we could finish his Spring Semester out and start on Summer... just maybe. Well the good news is we are getting the largest freakin' tax return we have ever gotten and it all came with the NEW education credit from guess who? Markus never lucks up with the highest possible credit here. He just so happened to be sitting over my shoulder at the time I was entering in his school info in and I was just praying that it would go up a little. And then, I didn't think it would stop. We both just looked at each other in awe. Problem Solved! Thank you Heavenly Father :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sweet!
Absolutely AWESOME!!!! Always fabulous to get an amazing "pick me up"! Congrats! Congrats! Freakin Congrats! U guys deserve it! luv ya!
Post a Comment