Prepare for the transformation starting in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... Drumroll please!
Welcome to Trevor's Nursery!
I put a 3-6 month old onsie on the changing pad just to get an idea of just how small little man will be.
A Garage Sale find for .75 cents. Love it!
Double Dresser re-done.
You might remember seeing it HERE
This is he first wall you see when you come in the nursery. The big rocking horse will move out of the corner when we get the glider in.
Trevor's play area/corner
The accent wall with the MURAL!!!
You don't see this wall when you first walk in and that is what I like about it... the surprise factor!
Bogey loves his baby room! haha! He hangs out a lot in here.
Bogey likes to look out this window! I love these little IKEA stools. I loved them right when I saw them online in someone else's nursery.
Had to have a bookshelf.
Now I will reveal my favorite things in the nursery!!
My Garage sale finds (telephone .50 cents & Vintage 1972 school desk)
This was mine when I was a kiddo
Markus' trolley car with the Basel, Switzerland symbol his as a kid
A "lovey" & a blanket with his name :)
THE Mural designed and painted by our best friend Fritz!
Boudoir pillow with Sweet Pea's name
Bear made from my Grandpa's shirt
Made by my Granny
I got this at my shower and it's my heart. My Granny made this for my son and it means so much. As you can see the LSU bear is front and center. Will post more about this fabulous quilt. Still debating on where it should go in the nursery. For now it's draped over the bassinet in my Master bedroom.
We are looking forward to the arrival of Our little Sweet Pea Trevor. I must say that all the work on this room has been well worth it. I love the outcome! Thanks for stopping by!










5 comments:
Jennifer! This nursery is AMAZING. You did sooooo well. I couldn't imagine being able to design something half that wonderful. Congrats!
Alyssa.
Super cute! You make me feel like a sucky mom...we didn't do anything like that for Drew's room! I LOVE the mural! It came out fabulous!
Looks great!
Wow, Jenn. That room is beautiful. You are very gifted with interior decorating. I could use some inspiration over here.
Beeeutiful Jenn! love the IKEA touches! The LACK short bookcase and green chairs....We Have those exact items! Mind if we send some cute pics and stuff to match? Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment