1.26.2013

The Reveal {baby #2}

We feel so blessed and surprised to welcome a baby girl into our little family! It was so much fun to hand deliver these stork cards to our family and friends who were local. Truly their reactions were so worth it! I'm so glad I took the time to make these little cards and involve our family and friends. It was way different for me, but the "gender reveal" concept has certainly grown in popularity over the past year and I was happy to create our own way to jump on the bandwagon and involve family and friends near and far all in the same way. I am thanking God for an opportunity to raise another one of His children, and a baby girl!

**Markus was so surprised with the biggest smile on his face when he saw the ultrasound picture that read "it's a girl!". It was a priceless moment for us. And to think he hates surprises! I sure fooled him ;). Stay tuned for the full story on Momma Jenn Jenn blog.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAY! So fun and exciting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin