THE MASTER BATH
This is what the bathroom looked like when we inspected it for the last time before we bought the house.

On the 4th day of owning the house, we ripped off the wallpaper and found... TERMITE DAMAGE underneath. OH joy! (it was too late to cancel that sale of the house it had already been 72hrs)
Several months later the wallpaper is finally complete and ready to be painted

We just did this Monday night. Ripped out the countertop...

and then the sheetrock...
to find more TERMITE DAMAGE. Which this time we were expecting to find. The studs don't look too bad so I don't know if we will replace these yet or what.
And that is the story 1 year later of our master bathroom. Just wait til it's finished, stay tuned for those pics. It's going to be luxury on a dime. :)
3 comments:
I know how you feel about things being revealed after you buy the house. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
when it's done you'll have to have a bathroom party and decorate your house in bathroom items. just to celebrate all you guys hard work and dedication. hmmm. i wonder what kind of food is "potty" food you can serve. just an idea
You will want to sit in your bathroom all day once it's finished! You have an awesome bathroom. I can't wait to see it when you're done! Too bad those termites spoiled the fun.
Post a Comment