Thanks to Courtney, here goes the tag. I actually like this one... it makes you think.
I think: faster than I can talk. It's kinda embarrassing.
I know: how to cook, Markus said yesterday better than anyone we know. :)
I want: a baby.
I have: a good husband.
I dislike: having only 1 car.
I miss: daddy, terribly.
I fear: Obama will be elected president.
I feel: very blessed to have my life and live here now.
I hear: birds chirping outside.
I smell: nothing. I'm all congested.
I crave: to be heard and to be right.
I cry: when I daydream and get to thinkin about things.
I usually: put make-up on, even though Markus thinks I shouldn't. What does he know?
I search: for cheap deals almost everywhere I go.
I wonder: if I'll ever go to college.
I regret: not saving more money when I had 2 jobs.
I wish: my sister's were close to me.
I love: my husband more and more everyday.
I care: about the way things look to my eyes.
I always: work. I get that honest from both my parents.
I worry: all the time about some of the silliest things.
I am not: worth anything when I'm sick, in pain or have had no sleep.
I remember: it like it was yesterday... as my daddy would always say.
I believe: the Lord loves me and has blessed me more than I realize.
I sing: when I'm happy and sad.
I don't always: believe in myself.
I argue: more than I should. I'm defensive by nature. Sad but true.
I write: on this blog cause it's fun and I enjoy it.
I win: cause I got married in the temple, FIRST! I know it's childish, but I'm very happy & proud of it.
I lose: hair, everyday
I listen: with my mouth open. It's a bad habit.
I don't understand: how some people think universal healthcare is better.
I can usually be found: doing something to or with my house.
I need: to color my hair. It's so bland.
I forget: everything, just ask Markus for confirmation.
I am happy: it's Saturday!!!
I tag Lea-Lea, Naomi, & Jess
1 comment:
Isn't that a cool tag? Its interesting to see how everyone uses the prompts differently and comes up with an answer that is either really "in the now" or big picture, funny or deeply intense, profound or shallow. It really lets you learn a little about how your friends think.
Post a Comment