$325 later Markus has now joined the IPhone club. You might know they would be out of the cheaper one. He of course says, "I have no problem with the 16G". I told him, do you hear yourself saying you have no problem spending more money?? haha! He deserves it though. He is a great example of patience. I told him as we were walking out to go get a case for the thing that if he broke this phone, we are getting a land lines and are quitting cell phones! (I'd like to see that day come, NOT!) Course that comes with good reason, the last phone we got (May) for him was broken a week later. BAM! (as Emeril would say) and it was gone. I was so annoyed. So we will see. The guy selling us the phone told me he wouldn't be surprised that if in 2 or 3 months if I didn't want one. I told him in May I got my first Camera/flip phone. He was stunned. I'm what you would call out of the loop when it deals with cell phones.
Markus you were very patient and right cause you knew they would come out with cheaper ones. You deserve it, finally! I love you!
1 comment:
remember when the razor was "the phone" to have? Jared wanted one so bad and I could care less. I convinced him to wait it out and eventually he didn't want it anymore since they turned out to be not as great as everyone made them out to be. Cell phones are so trendy that what's new is old faster than you can change your underwear. i'm with you sister, i'm not with the in-crowd when it comes to cell phones.
Post a Comment