8.19.2008

A week in review

Seems like forever since I've posted anything.  Well last Thurs I went for fillings at the dentist and SURPRISE another root canal.  That really wasn't the surprising part.  He warned me it might happen, but he wouldn't know til he got in there.  The SURPRISE was when they told me how much I owed.  Geez.  Long story short the insurance is maxed out and I've got a huge bill with them and still not even half the work is completed.  Oh love it!

Saturday Markus and I had breakfast downtown at the Farmer's Market which was awesome.  We both agreed it would be very cool to live downtown in an old house, but there is just nothing going on downtown anymore.  Then I saw my Grandpa for his 91st bday.  He was very attentive and knew exactly who I was and wondered where my husband was.  He was so cute.  I'm so happy he is still alive.  While I was there I found out my uncle Brent is moving back here from living in the ATL forever.  Very excited for that because he is very crafty with his hands and I might commission him to do some work around my house.  He looks just like daddy and reminds me of him so much.  Miss him.  

Me & Papa at his 90th bday party last year!

We also saw an old friend Brittany.  She is prego and just as cute as ever.  Her little boy came over and kept saying he loved my dog.  Bogey was so good with Landen.  It was adorable.   Got to break the news to SIL about the halter dress.  I still don't think she is crazy about the idea.  I asked her if I could wear a shrug or something over it.  So hopefully I order some extra fabric with the dress.

Sunday went to New Iberia for church.  It was a long day filled with funny conversations.  These women are a hoot and I will leave it at that.

Monday back at work. My assistant was super bitchy.  I was so over her and hoping tomorrow she will be in a better mood when she comes back to work.  If she only knew how many times I've saved her job I swear she would act differently, least I hope so.  Best part of the day, MIL calls DH and says she will pay for the tux for SILs wedding.  Markus doesn't want to wear one because he would rather take the money and spend it on a nice suit (he doesn't have one) from Cohn Turner or something.  He doesn't feel like helping his sister get a free limo just to have to spend more money than he would at a normal place like we did with no limo and help the wedding party out.  Wait he isn't even part of the wedding party that's right, he's just an USHER.  I don't think she understood that it's not about the money.  Oh well...

Today ah today.  I forgot my purse at work.  Guess I can't drive tonight and get a redlight ticket, THE END.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

bart had to rent a tux for his cousin's wedding when he was only an usher as well. yuck. i think brides must be on crack or something.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin