8.07.2008
An Update
I started rinsing/ gargling with peroxide on Monday evening (or Tues) I believe it was and today I'm starting to feel some relief. Let me just say it's about time. But I am happy to report I think it works. It's no miracle in that one swish and you're healed or anything. But at least it has slowly taken the pain away. I guess it would've been no big deal (as some people I belly ache to say) had it only been the ones you get on your gums or inside of the wall of your mouth (which I had both), but the most painful one was under my tongue on the super tender part and every time i talked or swallowed it let me know it was there. It got way bigger with little baby ulcers coming up all around the mama one before it got better too. Ok this is weird, but for everyone who thought it was weird (like me) try it when you get one. It works! voila
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad your mouth is feeling better. That is one of the worst kind of pains (and you are right - the ones around and under the tongue are awful). Anyways, glad you are feeling better.
I'm telling you Jenn, BAKING SODA and those suckers will be gone within a day. I wet a Q-tip, dip it in baking soda and leave it on until all the baking soda dissolves. It burns a little, but it's not bad at all.
Erica I'm so glad you told me this, but when you first said it I was like what am I supposed to do with it? I'm going home tonight and trying it. And will tell Markus to do the same with his too. He gets them frequently, me not so much.
I used to suck my finger when I was a kid (well, longer than the appropriate time... I was like 8 when this happened) and one day I woke up with horrible sores all in my mouth and down my throat. I can imagine how aweful you feel. They didn't go away for more than a week and I think I lost 10lbs. which is considerable considering I was a little kid. I'm sorry you're having to put up with those ulcers. My hopes to you for speedy recovery whether its baking soda or peroxide!
I am glad that you are starting to feel a little better!!!
Post a Comment