Everyday I wonder what I would do without this dog. He really keeps Markus and I together. We have grown to love him in a way that we love. We call him Bogey Puppy these days. He is just the life of our party. There really is never a dull moment. If this is what kids are like, I'm going to love every second of it. There is nothing better than Bogey coming to me (couch, bed, etc.) and plopping as close as he can get even on top of me in my face just to cuddle. The sweetest thing ever. He's getting very fluffy and we just haven't cut him yet, but I love his mohawk. Now if I could just catch a picture of him drinking out of the toilet, I haven't been successful. His fav thing to do when he comes from the hot outside. We caught him one day doing it and just laughed so hard. :) Enjoy!
My New Fav Pic of Bogey

I love his spotted tongue and mohawk. Oh he's on my new bedding too.

I think they are playing the staring contest here. Markus lost cause he's smiling. Bogey is Mr. Serious!


5 comments:
He is so cute!!! Does he have some Chow and Cocker Spaniel? I know what you mean about how they can keep you entertained. Chloe is always making me laugh. They just have so much personality.
I think he is some cocker spaniel mix, but the only thing I thought he looked close to was golden retriever. but I'm not sure. Courtney & Jared gave him to us, it was her parents dog which they adopted.
So sweet! There is nothing better than being greeted at the door by little furballs that think you are the best thing ever!
I love the pic with Marcus...hehehe...it looks like you both love your puppy.:)
Hey, also....what's your new address? Just email me at christena.gazave@uky.edu or call at 859-907-9894
We used to call him a cock-a-chow. We've always suspected him to have cockerspaniel and chow.
I LOVE the pictures. I miss that dog so much. I know he's so much happier with you guys who can provide for him things we couldn't. I love you for that!
Post a Comment