8.13.2008

Redlight surprise!

As I was yapping away Monday on the phone it was like any other day, grap the mail on the way inside.  In my hurried state I gave it to Markus to continue my convo.  He loves to get the mail first so he shows me a letter and it was something from the state.  I was thinking the DMV cause it was addressed to both of us.  Surprise!  It was a ticket from one of the redlight cameras!  OH boy.  Markus was laughing and immediately looked for the time and date of this to make sure it wasn't him before he started with his I told you so's.  Yep it was me.  So conveniently I can't watch the video of the whole thing happening.  Grr.. I'm going to try it on my work computer to see if the ol' PC will work it's magic.  I was taking a right on red and supposedly didn't come to a complete stop on Florida freakin' Blvd??  Does anyone know how busy that road is??  Um I just don't think I would've done that in the AM.  But we will see.  I think I had a green arrow but of course the pics on the ticket didn't show a close up of the light.  So what was the money for these damn cameras going to??  Anyone?

1 comment:

Lexi said...

I don't know which would be worse for me- getting pulled over by an officer or getting mailed a ticket when I didn't know that I had done something wrong. Either way, getting a ticket is the pits. So, how many millions of dollars do you owe them now?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin