8.06.2008

It's funny...

Just thought I'd start a list of funny little things in life that I've noticed, learned, experienced, etc. Feel free to add to the list if you feel the need. I think we could all use a laugh or a "that's so true moment". So in no particular order, here goes the randomness.

1. How Macs are better than PCs
2. How my sister's only call me when they need me
3. How you find out who your friends are when you leave a ward
4. How hard it is to take the trash out and retrieve the can on the same day
5. How easy it is to not do something when you are asked
6. How people are so not used to a home cooked meal these days
7. How people love Obama so much
8. How long it takes to graduate college
9. How addicting TV is with Tivo
10. How people spend more in gas a month than on their car note.
11. How women want babies before men
12. How people spend so much money on cars and live in a ______
13. How my bosses don't have a clue about______
14. How what goes around comes around
15. I'm not the only one who invites people over so I can clean my house
16. How because you're married you should automatically have kids (how long does the automatic thing take effect, just wondering if I have some time left to wait??)
17. Guys need their ego boosted.. alot, by something... Markus=Tennis
18. How people use credit cards to buy stuff they can't afford with cash money
19. How much money it costs to have a house
20. How cheap it WAS to rent
21. How the government is supposed to bail us out (fill in the blank)
22. How LSU football is no joke (I'm already planning kids around it)
23. How off brand isn't always worth the money
24. How name brand goes on sale and is worth the money
25. How rich people shop sales and are kinda cheap
26. How this one person in my life has horrible taste and constantly asks my opinion and I tell her in the nicest way possible I don't like what she likes and she still asks me what I think (she's not in her 20s girls)
27. How I'm sooo... different than anyone in my family (AKA Black Sheep) and it's a GOOD thing
28. How bratty girls can be when they are getting married
29. How people around here love fleur de lis anything even if it's hidious
30. How I live without credit cards
31. How I bought a house in BR and not in DS
32. How I won't live in Livingston Parish
33. How I'm a big baby when it comes to teeth pain
34. How women who have to work envy the ones who stay home and might even call them lazy
35. How MySpace is so not cool and Facebook so is cool and I'm not on either
36. How A&F isn't as cool as it used to be 5 years ago
37. How being petite is bad because people notice if you lose or gain even 5 lbs!
38. How my in-laws aren't your "typical" in-laws
39. How Markus cuts the grass every 2 weeks (in the summer?)
40. How people I work with can eat healthy and work out, but drink their life away
41. How our next door neighbor cuts half our front yard when he cuts his just to let us know ours needs to be cut (i'll post a pic one of these days)
42. How when you're engaged it's more important how big your ring is rather than the commitment itself
43. How when women have babies no one cares to see the momma
44. How people with kids tell me I just don't understand, but one day I will
45. How being cool isn't the same as it was in high school
46. How old I feel when clothes I wore as a kid are coming back in style
47. How people who scream you're racist, pin it on everyone else but themselves
48. How whites are the minority nowadays
49. How sorority girls are soooo... typical
50. Lastly I'll stop here, feel free to add to my "dry" humor
P.S. Stay tuned for part two

3 comments:

Cherie' said...

Jenn, you have me in hysterics here. I cannot tell you how many of those I agree with. Let me think........How people love Borack Obama was my favorite.

Some things I think are funny....

1. How people make the same mistakes over and over again.
2. How weeds seem to pop up in the darndest places.
3. How my children have more energy than I ever will.
4. I don't know where my energy went.
5. I love to start projects and not finish them till a month or two later.
6. How people do not dress their age.

That is all I can come up with for now. Can't wait to read the other responses.

KathiNiels said...

These made me laugh - and I can relate to many of them - hehe
I soooo miss your wonderful dry sense of humor. Can't wait to see you in about a month :))))

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Your neighbor really cuts half your lawn as a signal for you to cut the other half?! I think I'd purposely not cut the other half for a month just to piss him off.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin