Mrs. Kathi if you are reading this hope you had a wonderful Bday. I didn't forget about you. We will do Bday for you when you get here. Sorry your bday is linked with the historical and fatal Hurricane Katrina. That was a crazy day 3 years ago. Markus and I were only married for one month. It was then that I realized how grateful I was that Markus and I didn't wait to get married until the fall and how we did get married in the temple. It's amazing how having the church/gospel in your life puts horrible, catastrophic events into perspective. I'm so grateful that we were spared and only had to be without power for 1 -1/2 days and just stare at each other as we watched the hurricane rip through BR. We were able to feed my family and my in-laws during this time and it was rewarding to help those in need. May God watch over and protect us as this hurricane Gustav approaches.
1 comment:
I did read and thank you for the birthday wishes. I love you!
I'm praying that Gustav will miss you and that all will be well.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
I love reading your blog just to hear the WONDERFUL band music. Have a fun day at the ballgame!!!
Post a Comment