Ok so the countdown is on. We got our season tickets today. Markus went to the 'rents to pick them up. They are very pretty if I might add. They did them horizontally this year instead of vertical. Very cool! O and I love the pic of the flag... that will go straight to the LSU scrapbook. Speaking of which I have a new goal... get last year's season scraped. I haven't even finished 2006. Oh dear. Not sure what happened there. Any volunteers to scrap with me?? Don't all yell at the same time, there's plenty of room for all.
P. S. Did I mention we were excited for the season to start. Not cause the home games are awesome, but we (i've come to) just love this time of year. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
3 comments:
I wish we could make it to a game or two!
I'm VERY jealous that you're able to go to all the games! I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be able to break away for the Georgia game and head down for that but we'll see how lucky I get!
how lucky you are...bart is drooling over those tickets. he really wants season tickets, but i kind of don't see the point, what with living in NEBRASKA and all.
have so much fun at the games!
Post a Comment