8.26.2008

My New Eye Candy

We went to Ashley Furniture yesterday because I have heard so much about this store and so many people get their couches from there, I had to check it out. Well like any other store in the city, I wasn't very impressed with their selection of modern/contemporary furniture. But I did see these chairs right when I walked in and couldn't stop thinking about them. Markus reluctantly was like yeah I like them, I guess they would work. He's not very excited about Zebra print, but I love it. It's in my bathroom too. He was talking about putting these in my bedroom. NO! Anyways these are my new favorite thing that I'm dying to have. Oh if only I had a money :) Maybe one day in the distant future!

2 comments:

Kristen C said...

That is a very nice chair!!! I have been looking for a new dining set.

Unknown said...

oh i LOVE this chair... i think i might just start fantasizing about them too! ha ha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin