8.27.2008

Another Dentist Visit Down

Well I had a dentist visit yesterday that didn't involve a root canal, which was a pivotal moment for me these days.  I went in for a cleaning which I can't even remember the last time that was and I was very embarrassed to go in.  I told her before I even opened my mouth that I hate very dirty teeth and was ashamed.  She took a look and proceeded to say, I've seen worse.  Not sure if that was supposed to make me feel better about my mouth or what.  I will say that my teeth feel soooo good.  
In more teeth news, Markus goes for his x-rays and evaluation visit on Friday to see what is going on in his mouth.  It will be interesting to see the results of this.  He has ragged me so bad for all the work I need done and the amount of money it is going to take to get it done.  More on that when it becomes available.  It's bad when you start making friends with the people at the dentist office.  OH Geez.  I really want to cancel my future appts because I can't afford it.  They keep trying to push the Care Credit on me.  I've almost fallen into the temptation.  I just don't think it's right for me to keep getting treatments on all my decay and only paying the small portion I can afford.  Markus keeps telling me to talk to the dentist, but how do you bring up the I can't afford it, but I REALLY need this to get done?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

to totally change the subject of teeth...jackson is LOVING your playlist. he keeps listening and saying, "LSU TIGERS!" i am trying to get him to do the cheers, but it hasn't worked out yet.
Thanks for the great music to listen to!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin