8.26.2008
It's that time again!
Tennis Tournament! If that is what you guessed then you are right. Markus has another tennis tournament he will be playing in the weekend (hopefully). That makes for one every month for the past oh 5 or 6 months or so. This weekend is the State Playoffs for his mixed combo league. Which for the record I really like his partner. They play very well together. They are a good compliment to make a great team. She is an older lady who is very very good. She teaches at a school here in town (not sure which one). Markus has been looking forward to this since he joined the league because their team is so good, but apparently his partner is playing on another league whose team is also going to state and he will only be playing one of the three days in the tourney. Unless they make it to the Championship game. He seems confident they will get there, but who knows with the hurricane coming. It's in Mandeville. So I'm a bit worried for all of it really. I sure would love to have a nice relaxing weekend/holiday, but I'm not so sure that will even be possible. I pray that we will be spared, but not at the expense of someone else. It's never a good situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah please don't send the storm this way!!! We just finished with one.
Post a Comment