8.24.2008
No Weekends left
As I was looking at my ticker thingy that was counting down how long I have left til football, I had a thought... I will officially have no more weekends left to fix things around the house, spend time in my garden, etc. It's almost been one year since we've bought our house and I really wanted to see my bathroom (at least) fixed by that time and I keep saying next weekend for like months now. Finally I want to get it done and guess what, It's football season. OH Geez! My mom kindly informed me that is part of homeownership... you always have unfinished projects. Which is so not like me. I just haven't had a whole lot of enthusiasm towards the master bathroom. It's actually depressing, but that's another story for another day. But here's to getting the bathroom complete by let's just say the end of the year. There I think I might could accomplish that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had some catching up to do on your blog, so I'm responding to a lot at once. First, your dog is SO CUTE! Love the mo hawk. It's probably too late, but you can buy this stuff called Peroxyl. It's a minty mouthwash with peroxide (I had braces for YEARS, and loved this stuff when I had mouth sores. You throw the best LSU parties! Looking forward to this season. Did I just admit that? We have dish network as of today AND a 47 inch lcd, so we might have a few parties ourselves. Who knows, nobody wants to hang out with people with multiple children;) I love the "funny" list and the childhood list. Who says you can't still put glue on your hands and peel it off? I'm so scared of getting one of those camera tickets. I go through the college drive/interstate light twice a day. If that light has any hint of yellow, I stop! You crack me up!!!
bart was SO WORRIED b/c we hadn't yet gotten cable reconnected and he was freaking out he'd miss the first game.
no fears, COX has come to the rescue.
now you can give us live feeds at the game on your blog or something. that would be great!
HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment