7.04.2011
Day 9: Someone who you didn't want to let go, but just drifted
My dearest longest best friend from middle school & high school, Jagy. She is by far the only person I know that no matter what happens in life and where it takes us we can pick up where we left off like we were never had a break. I don't really know what happened between us. We even managed to stay in touch when I moved to Seattle my senior year in high school. I moved back and we never missed a beat. She was at LSU and I was trying to get my life back up and going again from being gone for a year and a half. Then I found Markus and she graduated and moved to New York. And I got married. I guess life just happens. I hate that sometimes. It's those friendships like ours that I do believe will never die. I love her like she is my sister. The one I never had. We have shared so much together over the years. I miss her. I really do. She recently told me her dad got a job here and will be moving back. I secretly hope she does too. I hope she can find a job here after grad school. That would be so awesome. Miss you and love you always Jagy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment