7.19.2011
Day 18: Your views on Gay Marriage
This is certainly the topic of much controversy these days. I will quote it straight from my church from what we call "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" from the First Presidency and Twelve Apostles of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It states: "Solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator's plan for the eternal destiny of His children." It goes on, "The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan." I don't see anywhere in the Bible that mentions marriage between a woman and woman or man and man is ordained of God. Period. My view is I don't view it. I am also sad to see some states in our union have viewed this as ok and acceptable. The world is coming to an end. This is how we are just one step closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment