7.08.2011

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know

You know how you have certain people in your life that you can't "let go of" because of their association whether it be they are your family, co-worker, fellow church goer, etc.  Well that is who this person is.  No names or anything.  However, I'm not at the liberty to let go of this person but I would certainly be better off if I didn't know them.  Matter of fact this person reminds me of someone that I don't need another one just like in my life.  I think that is the main reason I could/should let them go but can't.  Oh well, guess I'll just suffer through it.  Haha!  I try to make it a comical affair, but it hasn't worked thus far.  This person still sucks and aggravates the every living piss out of me.  THE END.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin