7.23.2011
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life
The saying, "It's never too late" comes to mind. So I know that there is still time, but I wish I had gone to college. It's so frustrating to be behind everyone else. Easy to compare myself to others, but it's something that is almost understood when you are in your early twenties. You go to college. Now that I'm in my late twenties... it seems like time is running out for me. I went to beauty school but the first thing people ask me when they find out I went was, "did you drop out?" Just because I am not doing hair as a career doesn't mean I necessarily dropped out. It's been annoying to me to be in the work force with no college education. By the time Markus graduates it will be more babies for me. When does college fit into the picture? To me, it appears it will never happen for me. But yet I'm expected to make a living and provide for my family without this. I do pretty good for myself/family, but I could do better and go further if I but had an education. That's all I'm saying. Maybe one day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment