7.01.2011
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do
Hands down I hope I never have to go through a divorce. I've been through it as a child/adolescent one too many times. I can't imagine my life without the love of my life in it. I do see how people get to that point, but I could not do it. That is something that I've always cherished in my life, the opportunity to get married (and to stay married). I love Markus and I can't imagine my life being married to any other person but him. I cannot imagine having to start all over either. We live in a world today where that is all around and it just saddens me that that is what it's coming too. It's almost easier to get out of a marriage than it is to get in one. I've seen so many fail and I just never want to lose the fight to keep my marriage strong and together. It's hard. And I fall into blahness but I always seem to pick myself back up (or Markus does) and keep on truckin'. So here is to my mother who made the comment to my sister when I got married, "I hope she gets a divorce so she can know what it feels like"... I hope I never do! I cherish what I have way too much to just give it up. Almost 6 years and going strong, I love you MCW~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment