7.24.2011

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

(Just post the titles and artists and letter)

I dedicate these songs to my sweetheart, Markus Christian, I love you baby!  In no particular order:

Lost By: Michael Buble- Because I know you will always be there with me, even through the crappy times
Lucky By: Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat- You are my best friend :)
Say By: John Mayer- You always let me speak my peace
My Life Would Suck Without You By: Kelly Clarkson- Obvisouly... my life would suck without you!
Keep Holding On By: Avril Lavigne- This is how I feel about your college education... for both of us
Sway By: Michael Buble- One day you will twirl me around the dance floor to this song...
I Could Not Ask For More By: Sara Evans- Our first dance as husband and wife... I will never forget it!
Magic By: Colbie Caillat- That's what we are :)
Can't Take My Eyes Off You By: Lauryn Hill- You are the HOTNESS!!  Or as Britney would say "Walking Dessert"  haha!
We Just Can't Get Enough By: New Radicals- Never get enough of you :)
Secrets By: One Republic- I can tell you all my secrets... you are such a good listener
You Got Me By: Colbie Caillat- Cause I'm stuck on you

I could go on but you get the point.  Too bad we don't like the same music.  Some days being opposites has their downside.  I wish we liked the same music.  It has a way of expressing my feelings when I sometimes don't have the words to do so, like now.  Perfect Prelude to the week of our Anniversary.  I look forward to spending the day with you.  I'm so glad you took the day off.  Finally, we can spend some time together.

Love,

Jenn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin