7.26.2011
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? When and Why?
I get depressed. Rarely to the point where I want to give up on life. But as a teenager, it was sort of a never ending thing. It wasn't until adulthood that I found the freedom that I so desperately wanted. I really hated my life as a teenager. My younger sisters in my opinion lived such a blissful life compared to me. They got to choose the high school they attended. They got to play sports. They got to go to all of their dances and stay out much later than I did. They got to drive before I did. Gosh I could go on. I always felt like my mom was singling me out. Constantly. I seemed to have given her the most trouble. Fast forward... little did she know I would give her such glory as an adult. So as a teenager I usually felt better off dead. I was a lot more dramatic as a teenager too. But thankfully we all grow up. For those of us that are lucky enough, we are normal too. I happened to make it out normal. I think I wanted it so bad that I refused to accept anything different. Personally I like it way better. I feel like I have a purpose and I love not being under my old roof. Ahhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment