First person who comes to mind is my husband. He makes my life better than I could have hoped for. I always looked forward to the day I could get married. Now granted that day didn't go EXACTLY how I had planned. I even cried on my wedding day before I even got married. Ask Markus, it's a long story. We had gotten in to a fight before we even got to the temple. But that day I think was the best day of my whole life. I felt my Daddy's presence so strong. I knew that it was the best decision I had made up to that point. And still is to this day. He gave me the hope in my life that had been lost for so long. He taught me how to love again. He taught me how to see the world from a different perception. He taught me that we could be happy despite what I grew up around. And that happiness is a real thing. Boy I could go on. It's not always pretty between us, but he is my best friend in the whole world (sorry Lea-Lea- you are my best "girl" friend). I know I can tell him anything and he will listen and most of the time not judge and give me his honest opinion. What more could a girl ask for? It gets better! You see he is the most awesome Daddy too. Nothing makes me happier or brings a faster smile to my face than to see those 2 boys together. I love the sight of those 2 and the sounds I hear when they are together are the music to my ears! Markus works so hard and I still expect the most out of him. He is a saint for putting up with me and if that wasn't enough... the women in my family. If only daddy were here to keep him going with it all. Boy he sure missed out on a great guy... that Markus. I'm happy he got to meet him and his parents before he died.
Now, the second person and the more recent person that has turned my world around would be my son, Trevor. That child is the light I've waited for, for so long. He is the reason my heart beats. I just thank God for blessing me with a healthy baby to adore and love and teach all about Him. I cannot say enough about this sweet little Spirit that I was fortunate enough to bring into this world. I dreamed of being a mommy and it is all that and more. I wait for 5PM to come every M - F. He is by far the happiest baby I have ever come across in my whole life and how blessed am I to be his mother. I would always laugh when people would tell me you will never love anything more... and I believe that to be a true statement. I just don't see how you can split it to another child, but I guess one day I might find out how that is. But I sure do enjoy every second I get to spend with my "Angel Baby" according to "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer".
No comments:
Post a Comment