7.19.2011

Day 19: What do you think of religion? or What do you think of Politics?

Religion.  I'm LDS aka Mormon.  I believe we have a living prophet who leads and guides my church.  He also has 12 Apostles.  Just like in the olden times.  You know the times that you read about in the Bible.  I also believe in the Book of Mormon.   If you would like a copy, I'll give you one :).  I am so happy to have been raised going to church.  It is certainly the foundation that I build my life upon.  I'm looking forward to sharing these truths with Trevor.  

Politics.  I'm conservative.  I believe also in the social programs of this great nation.  However, I don't believe in allowing people to abuse them and live on them.  I really hate to see this.  I think healthcare should remain private.  I would hate to see it go the opposite.  And I feel for those in the healthcare business.   I don't care for Obama.  When he was elected... I thought, "Jesus is coming".  I await the day when he will no longer be our President.  I voted for Kip Holden as mayor.  I think he has done a good job.  I don't think he should group what he wants to do for downtown all together with important things like Sheriff Dept, jail, etc.  I will not vote for an all or nothing type of sweetheart deal.

Hope that cleared a few things up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin