7.10.2011
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on
A clean house. I think it is more of a dream than a reality for me. I never get compliments on a clean house because it's never clean. I'm sure this is more geared towards something I should get compliments on but don't. I feel a clean streak coming on though. Trevor is rolling and scooting everywhere and sees just about anything on the floor and straight to the mouth it goes. SO, with that being said, I need to make a conscious effort to keep a cleaner house. It really makes me feel so good when it's cleaned, but that is usually only on Sunday night and then the dirty starts all over again until the next weekend. Ahh gotta love the cycle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't think of it as not clean - it's "well lived in" and a "fun place for kids" - at least that's what I tell myself about the giant messes we have.
Post a Comment