7.21.2011

Day 21: **(Scenario)**

Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before.  What do you do?

Well if this isn't just the easiest "scenario" ever.  First of all me and my BFF never get into fights.  We tell it like it is and we both trust one another's opinions and listen without judging or getting our feelings hurt.  Now, if I learned of this accident, I would probably drop everything I was doing and race to go to her or the hospital.  I tell you what, I would do anything for that girl.  And she knows it!  I hope nothing this tragic ever happens, but no questions asked I would be there, no matter what.  She means the world to me.  I seriously can't see us not being friends.  She is pretty awesome!  And the sister I sometimes wish I had :)  Love you Lea Lea!

1 comment:

TheNelsons said...

Oh Jenn I sure do love you!!! Ditto Sister!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin