You're only a day away!!!! I get my sewing machine delivered tomorrow :) For this I am very excited. I don't know where to start. But tons of projects await. I guess first order of business will be how to use the silly thing. Oh I can't wait. It should be a fun, annoying and excited adventure to embark on. Wish me Luck!
3 comments:
Just a heads up: When I got my machine, I fought with the darn thing forever and thought it was a piece of junk! I took it in to have someone look at it, and it just needed to have some things tightened. I guess they leave certain parts loose during shipping. So if yours doesn't work right, don't freak, you may just need to have it serviced. The guy I took it to is amazing!
Thanks Leah! Noted! I hope it is as great as I read about. Some have mixed reviews on this brand.
I think I want one, but Im not really into sewing. Theres all those little projects I just wish I had one for, though.
Post a Comment