5.07.2010

Mid City Art Hop

I was so excited to for today.  My sister Natalie and I went to the Mid City Hot Art, Cool Nights event and it was AWESOME!  We had a blast and even managed to get a few cute pics along the way.  Here are some she took with her phone.

They had a flamingo part in one of the boutiques we were in.  I had to try these on.  When I brought them close to my face to put them on I think a little kid tried them on before me cause they smelled like baby.  And yep you guessed it I smelled like baby for the rest of the night :)
Then I found this "2 Carat Mug" there too and had to get this thing on camera!  Crazy believable huh?  

I was so happy to get to go into boutiques that I probably wouldn't otherwise go in.  It was a great success.  I even ran into a lady I worked with and some old friends I had not seen in years!  I snagged a Mother's Day gift for my MIL and even managed to get me a pair of earrings :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Um where is this amazing looking place!? I want to go!!!

Jolie said...

cute pics! love the earrings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin