5.16.2010
Tunica Hills
I didn't bring my camera to Tunica Hills yesterday, so I have none to prove what I endured. It was fun, but I'm not 16 anymore... bottom line. I forgot what it was like. Oh it's nice and hilly at first and you are up and down a lot. Then you get to the part where it says continue on at your own risk. Wow... um OK. I didn't know what we were about to get into. Climbing over rocks wasn't exactly my favorite part, but the natural born leader in my lead the pack and we did just fine. Now the way back was hard especially since it started raining on us. But it was fun and a great way to get some exercise and then some. It made up for me missing my walks 4 days this week. Sad I know, but I was being too lazy. But back to walking on Monday morning. I just have to remind myself to get into bed earlier. It would be much easier to wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you just say tunica hills?!
i don't think i've heard that in over 10 years. seriously how old are we again? ugh.
but YEAH FOR TUNICA HILLS! LOL. Loved it then and I'm sure i'd love it now (minus being in pain like you said). Ok, next time i'm in LA i'm doing tunica hills...you with me?!)
Post a Comment