To My Mother,
You gave me life and for which I am very grateful for. You also raised a daughter with the determination to do ANYthing I set my mind to do and I'm so happy for the drive, especially on those projects I don't always want to finish right away. You also raised a daughter with the same love and appreciation of a garden that you have and that a little hard work can give you more than you even imagine! I don't know what my house would be like if it didn't have a garden. For that I thank you for all I've learned from you.
To My Granny,
Even though you won't read this (cause I know you don't know how to use a computer) I want you to know how much I love you too! You are a very strong person. Your strength is amazing to me. So is your stubbornness but now I know where I got that from too :) I think I've watched on as you have created the most beautiful masterpieces to fill your walls with and I can only hope that I will be as talented as you are. You have talent that people, young people specifically only dream about. I hope you can teach me a thing or two about sewing. I would be more than happy to learn from you!
To My Mother-in-Law (aka: MIL),
I also have much to be grateful to you for. You gave my husband life. I wouldn't have him in my life if it wasn't for you! He learned to be a lot like you, being sweet and kind, observant, non-judgmental, and passive. Qualities at times I wish I possessed but at times I try to just emulate. You taught him how to treat a lady and he is great at it (though you keep telling me he will learn some things). You have accepted me as a part of your family even though I'm sure at times you wished he'd just have married a Catholic girl, and for that you will never know how much it means to me. You are an amazing person and I'm so glad to have you as a MIL!
Love to all of you. May you know how precious you are and may you be blessed for your efforts and be noticed for all you have done for me and for my wonderful husband.
THE END!
No comments:
Post a Comment