5.09.2010

Mom Brunch Saturday & Sunday

It's been busy in my kitchen!  We've had my MIL over yesterday and my mom over today for Brunch.  Very successful I must say.  I served Eggs Benedict with a side of fresh fruit & avocadoes over salad greens and shrimp on the side.  Yum Yum!  It was my first time doing poached eggs, but it proved to be ok for a first shot.  Thanks to my sister's bf Brack and Martha Stewart they turned out to be awesome.  I didn't think I like hollandaise sauce either, but apparently I do!  Maybe I just haven't liked the ones I've had in the past who knows.  I just love brunch.  Thanks Esther and mom for coming over and letting me/us share and celebrate Mother's Day with you.  Yall are very special to Markus and I and if nothing else you were able to be waited on for one meal.  I hope you liked it just as much as we did. 

Love Jenn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin