5.22.2010
Parade of Homes
I always love going to our Parade of Homes. They have the most beautiful houses on there. We went to this one house in Carriagewood Estates that was so pretty. Nothing Markus and I could afford or anything but had the nicest features in it. I had him snap this picture with his phone cause I thought the ceiling in the master bath (pictured above) was so unique. It was such a different shape. Course all you can see is the chandelier but hopefully you get the idea. Had I been with my mom we would have seen more houses, but Markus got burnt out after like 3 or 4. We saw some nice ones though. I just love getting ideas. In the first house we went to they had the zebra chairs I had picked out years ago. Man I love those chairs! Overall it was a fun day filled with great ideas. Now if I can just finish my bedroom, then I can start on another room in my house. Oh I love house projects :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment