5.19.2010
1st time for Everything
Had my first sewing lesson. Or so you could call it that. It was more like orientation. Like machine let me introduce you to the person who has no clue about you and what you are capable of. You know that kind of thing. A meet & greet of sorts. It was quite hilarious. Mom and I had a trip trying to figure things out. I think overall she thought it was a good little machine, so for someone who knows a thing or 2 about sewing that was promising to me. She loves the automatic needle threader. I think we have that down to a T. I think that is a great feature even for young people like me who can see to thread the needle. I really like what I know of it so far. The buttonhole thing is a bit of a pain, but hopefully we can master that after 500 attempts. We had to start and stop that a LOT. But I'm very much so excited about all the projects I have in my head and seen on blogs. I found a blog today that called "Homemade by Jill" that I absolutely love and can't wait to start on this one project that I found on her blog. It's so incredibly clever. It's a surprise so I will just have to display that later when I get the hang of this sewing business. Long story short... I'm freakin' excited for my sewing machine. Can't believe I've waited this long. Now I just have to make room in my office/scrapbooking/craft room. Should be another fun project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment