5.13.2010

It's About Time!


I'm so excited! I'm finally getting my sewing machine I was promised last year. Only I ended up picking a different one out. Instead of a Kenmore I'm getting a Brother. I hope that was a good choice. Both had great reviews. Best part is I used my points from my debit card rewards to get an Amazon GC and between Markus and I... didn't have to pay a thing and he still has money to get him something too! I can't wait. Need to go get some training with my Mom or Granny :) Looking forward to a new craft/hobby! It's gonna be great... and probably hard to, but I love a challenge!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jenn, ever since my Singer got broken a long time ago (like 8 years), I've had a Brother. The first one was very basic and I think I got it in like 2003. It just quite sewing nicely and I bought another Brother and it is sewing great, though I've only used it twice :) Have fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin