5.01.2010

"Look Up" Theme for May 2010 NaBloPoMo

I thought what better of a theme than "Look Up" to participate in posting on my blog for 31 days than this. I will probably work more toward the Looking forward of things, but it could really be equated to me "looking up". I did a lot of looking up today as I stared into the sky and wondered when it would rain. Markus and I went downtown to eat breakfast at Paul Wong's. Believe it or not, I actually tried something different than my standard waffle with pecans, with whipped cream, topped with fresh fruit (from the Farmer's Market) and syrup of course! I had their triple decker sandwich which could basically pass for a breakfast club sandwich. It was awesome. Then we went to "Fest for All" which was like an Arts festival around the Shaw Center for the Arts. It was nice. There are so many talented people out there. Below is one of the many cool displays we saw there. Want to take a wild guess at what one of these 7x7 boxes cost? $225!!! I told Markus take a pic of this. Love the idea, but refuse to pay that for it. Cool huh?

I looked all over for my girl Beatrix Bell and couldn't find her anywhere. Ok so she isn't really my girl, but she makes some seriously BEAUTIFUL and unique jewelry! One day I will own her pea pod necklace, but I just don't feel right buying it unless I have a baby/child/kid. Overall it turned out to be a much better Saturday than originally planned. I love it when that happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin