5.22.2010

Oops!

I guess I missed posting for 2 days on this NaMoBloPo thing.  I don't think I will ever get that down to everyday.  I swear I had a good excuse.  Ok Thursday when I got home from work I decided I needed to just relax and take an evening off.  So I did just that.  I got my book and started reading.  Next thing I know I was waking up to the phone ringing around 10:30 with Markus telling me he would be home in an hour.  Then it was 11:45 when he got home and I was still passed out on the couch.  I apologized to him that I didn't have dinner made.  Poor baby.  He said it was ok.  I saw myself to my bed and off for more sleep.  He took a shower and was off to find something to eat.  This is where the poor baby comes in, he went to McDonald's- Closed, to Wendy's- Closed, then he was on a hunt to find a place that was open around midnight.  Finally on Siegen he found Whataburger {Gross!} and there is where he order his double with cheese.  It must have taken him over 30+ minutes to find something to eat.  Gosh I could have had  meal made in that time.  Good thing Bogey was in the car to keep him company.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I could comment, but I won't! If you would say "poor baby" to markus b/c you didn't cook one night, you should REALLY feel bad for Mike because I'm lucky if I cook 3 times a week! Yall are so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin