5.31.2010
Look Up Theme: NaBloPoMo May 2010
This month has been a great month for me to have such a theme of "Look Up!" to blog about. I didn't always stay on topic, but that's not to say I was constantly thinking about it everytime I saw my blog. This month brought about fun outings around BR such as The ART HOP, or the Parade of Homes. I also got to go to Natchez, MS for the first time which I think I've expressed my love for the quaint city/town. I've had lots of fun new projects come my way, some of which I've explored on this blog with my new hair, sewing machine, etc. But I have way more projects in store and surprises to come :) Anyone who knows me and my busy-body self knows that I will ALWAYS be up to something! Looking forward to June. Hard to believe it's almost here. So thankful that the last day of this month I am off from work. Can't get much better than that, right? What did you have to look up to this past month? Anything fun, exciting, new? I know I did :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment