I'm sure I've mentioned this room before. It seems to be ever changing. I love this room. I love everything about it! It really reflects me. I think this is one of the few rooms in my house that does this. It was such a beautiful bright sunny day, so I had to snap these photos. AND to show my new addition to the room! Well there are a few.

Pictured here is my new rug! It's supposed to be a zebra rug, but to me it's much better. My sis snagged me this great deal at Lowe's for this 5x7 black and white beauty. Ready for the price? $20!!!! She called me to ask if I wanted it... truth is I had eyed this rug a while back but was debating on the size... for the price. Well @ $20 there was no more debating. I'm VERY happy with it :))))

I rearranged the shelves on the wall. I know big surprise. I have WAY too many holes on the walls, but oh well!

My gallery wall. This wall has inspired me to get some pictures printed up as I have not done that...ohhhh since we moved in, at least. It's sad how long it has been. All because I haven't been scrapbooking! But it's a work in progress. Oh how I love it though. I know those "Martha Stewart Pom-Poms" caught your eye. Yep tissue paper baby! I freakin love them. Need to find more cute Black & White Tissue paper to make some more. Damask is the next print I'm after. Anybody know where I can find some?
P.S. Next additions to the room: sewing machine (thanks to my reward points on my debit card!), drapes (made with my sewing machine!), and
This lamp
2 comments:
I love it!!
it looks so nice!! and i love how the rug goes so well with everything else! you are so talented with bringing everything together to look so classy!
Post a Comment