5.05.2010

Awesome Hunny!

So I forgot a day of NaBloPoMo.  Oh well.  Today I'm going to post twice to make up for it!  My husband is so great he installed a sprinkler system (Thank you MIL & FIL) and it works!!!  VERY well :)  I'm super excited about it.  I think he knows how much I treasure my garden and how annoying it can be to water everything.  Now I can put even more plants in my front bed!  So see how it looks now... well it will be lookin even better once I fill a few things out and get her all cleaned up.  This front bed is always a work in progress.  I added my variegated hydrangea from the back yard and put it in my front bed and with the freezing winter, it didn't come back with full force.  So I hope it does better as time goes on.  It's one of my favorite plants.  So there you have it!  Stay tuned for more pics to come in the near future... with my new awesomeness sprinkler :)))))

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

What an awesome hubby! Talk about talent...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin