I am truly blessed. I have seen that in more ways than one this year. I have learned so many lessons this year too numerous to count, but they have stuck with me. I won't forget them. I was pouty yesterday, but today was a new day. A better day. I made my pumpkin cheesecake AGAIN. Remember what happened LAST YEAR ? Well it was equally good if not better, though last year I was the only one to try it.
Things that I'm thankful for, especially this year:
1. A job. At one time 3 jobs. It helped. A lot.
2. Days off from work. I think Sunday was the only day that kept me going throughout the weeks this year.
3. A meal to eat.
4. Music. It makes almost everything better :)
5. Scriptures to read. There is a saying that bounces around from time to time that goes like this, "If you want to talk to God, PRAY. If you want God to talk to you, READ His word" How true it is! I wish I didn't like to talk so much! LOL!
6. My marriage. We have had quite the year this year, but we pushed through. And God is blessing us because of it.
7. Faith. It's something that isn't always easy to have.
8. Trials. AKA "The Storms of Life" Helps you become closer with God and helps you to see things the way HE sees them.
9. Church. No other place I'd rather be on Sundays.
10. Memories. It's the things that can't be taken away, because they are forever engraved on your heart.
11. My best friend. I couldn't ask for a better person to be there no matter what. Just like my adopted sister. I love you girl!
12. My family. They keep things interesting. You know the saying, "never a dull moment" it rings true every time we are together and even when we are not. Ha!
13. My In-laws. I have inherited a great second family when I married Markus. I couldn't ask for anything more.
14. Home. There's no place like home. And it will feel more like home when we can add some little ones to it. I can't wait!
***Let Christmas Begin!***
No comments:
Post a Comment