11.25.2009
Thanksgiving Eve
Happy Almost Thanksgiving. I guess I will start working on my thankful list for tomorrow. That sure beats the alternative of being pouty like I have been today. This surely isn't the time of year to be ungrateful and wine and moan, but really I want to. Only because well I don't know really, because no one is listening. Except my sister and my best friend and they already understand, so what's the point? Guess I'll go be thankful! Oh JOY! Look for that thankfulness tomorrow people, cause it ain't happening today. Now I'm going to continue on my pity party and make a pumpkin cheesecake tomorrow so my waistline can grow for all the wrong reasons...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been grumpy too and I had to remind myself yesterday that I have lots to be thankful for! I do know that I am thankful for you and Markus & yall's friendship to us! We love you guys and are so glad you are in our lives! Hang in there and eat a piece of that pumpkin cheesecake (OMGosh-yum!) for me! Happy Thanksgiving!
i'm listening darlin' :)
Post a Comment