There are times in a marriage that prove you have a good spouse. That was last night for me. Yet another reason why I love my man. My back has been killing me. I felt some relief as I guzzled down the gallon of cranberry juice but it reared it's ugly face again. I was just dying last night. Not that I was in the worse pain ever, but more so like dude I'm way too young for this. I just laid in bed (feeling sorry for myself, Blah!) and just cried because my back hurt and has been for 2 months now and will continue until I get my insurance in December. Sux! And how in the hell am I going to carry a child in my old body. Ah yes another reason I should have had my first child when I was 25. Oh well. On to my good man. So in my state of feeling sorry for myself, my wonderful man gets out the icy hot rubs it on my back and makes me take 2 Aleve to ease the pain. He made sure I was comfortable until I fell asleep. I am so lucky to have such an awesome hubby.
11.03.2009
A Good Man
There are times in a marriage that prove you have a good spouse. That was last night for me. Yet another reason why I love my man. My back has been killing me. I felt some relief as I guzzled down the gallon of cranberry juice but it reared it's ugly face again. I was just dying last night. Not that I was in the worse pain ever, but more so like dude I'm way too young for this. I just laid in bed (feeling sorry for myself, Blah!) and just cried because my back hurt and has been for 2 months now and will continue until I get my insurance in December. Sux! And how in the hell am I going to carry a child in my old body. Ah yes another reason I should have had my first child when I was 25. Oh well. On to my good man. So in my state of feeling sorry for myself, my wonderful man gets out the icy hot rubs it on my back and makes me take 2 Aleve to ease the pain. He made sure I was comfortable until I fell asleep. I am so lucky to have such an awesome hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment